Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crystal Fractal Comics coverage from Wizard World Toronto

During Wizard World’s Toronto Comic Con on April 14 and 15, I attended the event as an exhibitor with Crystal Fractal Comics. This was my first experience on the other side of the table, as it were, and definitely differed from my experiences both as media and as a fan. Although I spent much of the event encouraging fans to give the Crystal Fractals books a try, Derrek Lennox, CFC founder/publisher, and I ended up giving a number of interviews to small press. We’re still waiting for the rest to be posted, but here is the first of three conducted at Wizard World Toronto. This first one features myself being interviewed by “Rich known as Jack” of Jack and Pookie publishing as we discuss the Crystal Fractal Universe and what we have in store as we continue to build the company. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment